About Russam GMS
Russam GMS is the most experienced Interim Management provider in the country and has also grown into a leading Executive Search firm. In both areas they operate in a number of industries to find talented, ambitious senior executives skilled at many of the functions their clients’ businesses require. Driven by ethics, they have also built a renowned Not for Profit and Charity division that has helped some of the most recognisable charities in the world find the leaders who are now making big impacts. See www.trustees-unlimited.co.uk
Have a look at their website – www.russam-gms.co.uk – or just pick up the phone now and call joint Managing Directors Jason Atkinson or Ian Joseph on 0207 099 2222.
More information from Jason Atkinson and Ian Joseph:-
- “Can we help you? We hope so. We really like connecting, networking, and being around people, which is why we’re in this business. We’d like one of those people to be you.
- We hold the ISO 9001:2000 Quality System Standard
- We are an NCVO Trusted Supplier because we offer “exceptional value, outstanding quality”
- We have an International network and can find Interim Managers for global clients
- We invest in the Non-Executive Directors and Trustees in our network through events and workshops
Take a look at our Interim Management or Executive Search pages to find out more about the industries and clients we have worked with. We can also place entire programme-based teams with Total Project Delivery. If you are a candidate, take a look at our current Opportunities or find out about becoming a Trustee. If you’re interested in finding out how to run a board-level volunteering programme to help your employees upskill while giving back to their communities, we’ve got that covered as well with our Step On Board programme.”
Russam GMS have been a proud and active partner and supporter of Devonshire House for over 20 years and attend all of their Speaker Events, often with clients where the topic is relevant. They also provide some back-office support services to DHN which is much appreciated.