"..an instinctive focus on the human side of Enterprise."

Working Free Ltd is pleased to have a reciprocal arrangement with Devonshire House.

About Working Free

Working Free offers a different perspective into our working world .

The core message from Working Free is “What is the proportion of the 32m working population in the UK who are full time on a payroll – nothing more and nothing less?”

The answer from Working Free is 53% – implying that the other 47% are something else.  This 47% are not dependent on one employer – and they have to sort out for themselves how they spend their time – or, for most of them, earn their livings

However you interpret or understand this contention – and workings to support it can be found on www.WorkingFree.co.uk – it does draw attention to the whole question of our working world in the UK.

For some years, now, there have been unprecedented and huge changes in our working world.  Employment and working patterns and philosophies are shifting inexorably towards individuals.

Working Free Ltd aims to be a leading web-based UK Enabling Provider of career, professional and business development information to Director-level Independent Workers in the UK.

Its primary aim is to support the senior Executive coming out of permanent employment and wondering what to do next – and how.  It will also be helpful to established Independent workers at senior levels keen to upscale their effectiveness.

Working Free Ltd

Working Free Ltd, 73 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Bucks. MK16 8AB.

08081 565604, hello@workingfree.co.uk,  www.workingfree.co.uk