Devonshire House Membership Programme 2021
In presenting the case for Devonshire House Membership, we probably need to repeat – maybe in slightly different ways – information that appears in other parts of this website. New members need to assess what they are likely to get out of Devonshire House membership, if they are the right sort of person to derive benefit and enjoyment, what is involved and how much it will cost.
- Devonshire House is a people-focused membership club for Director-level professionals in leadership roles who have an instinctive focus on the human side of enterprise.
- Membership is targeted at this broad group.
- Peer group thinking – learning, sharing and contributing – is important and a strong Devonshire House focus.
- Our purpose is to create, for our members, thinking time and space for key business issues and where people make the difference.
- To actively participate in networking – and create a meaningful personal network………….. meeting new similar-level people ….. and keeping in touch
- Events delivered as a mix of online and live Events.
- Enjoy a full calendar of events throughout the year,
DHN exists for the benefit of its Stakeholders. These are:-
- Partner Firms
- Speakers and past Speakers
We also go out of our way to benefit Members Guests and our Speakers where mutual opportunities arise.
- Our financial aim is to cover our operational and development costs.
- Many Partner Members see DHN as an extension of their own marketing capability and activities. They may well organise their own Events – but joining forces with Devonshire House for specific Events saves them the bother and enables them to meet new potential clients/ customers outside their normal range and in different settings and enjoy profile Speakers who may not have been on their own radars.
The Devonshire House Membership Includes:–
Mainstream Events – Online or Venue
- Speaker Events
- Panel Discussions
Elbow Room Networking Events
- Following or Connected to a Mainstream Event
- Standalone Networking Event
Devonshire House Website
- Corporate Member Page (about the organisation)
- Premium Member Page (about the Individual member)
- Corporate Member Blog
- Corporate Member Spotlight (about the organisation)
- Premium Member Spotlight (about the individual member)
DHN LinkedIn Group
- Connect, chat and share contact details with other members
The intention is that Members will enjoy their DHN experience – more so if they meet a balanced cross section of peer group senior managers and in whose company they feel comfortable and with whom they may be able to expand their own body of knowledge about our working world.