How We Operate
Delivered primarily through our broad range of high-level Speaker Events, Forums, Panel Debates/ Discussions, Information dissemination and peer-to-peer networking, our Members and Members’ guests discover more about organisations and how the effectiveness of their people can be nurtured and grown.
We want to influence decision makers, regulatory bodies and government where necessary and to build the website as a repository of quality information and advice on selected topical business issues.
- Our Events provide an opportunity to “meet” high profile speakers and share informed and stimulating perspectives.
- They are held online or actual at central London locations where we would generally start at 6pm and always finish promptly at 9pm with many lingering on in various conversations.
- Our style is friendly and professional.
- We pride ourselves on the warmth of our welcome, the conviviality of our events and our friendly yet professional approach.
- Our speakers and Panellists are drawn from a broad range of areas, including business, politics, the media, religion, the arts and public service. They aim to challenge, inform and stimulate debate and discussion with members.
- We are keen to encourage and support members in “meeting” other members and interacting with our Partner Organisations, Sponsors and Organisations with who we have reciprocal arrangements. In this context, our online activities have been develop – and continue to develop – to support the way we understand “Networking”.
- We are keen to develop Professional Alliances …… an instinctive focus on the human side of Enterprise. In many ways, this phrase, which was an integral part of the constitution of The Devonshire House Management Club when it was established nearly fifty years ago, still lies very much at the heart of The Devonshire House Network – but with contemporary interpretations.